terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

I believe in the Sacred Masculine




"I believe in the sacred masculine.

I believe in sensitive and kind men.

I believe in men who heal themselves and help others heal.

I believe in mystical men who know themselves.

I believe in those sleeping and sick men who want to see the light and sometimes manage to see it.

I believe in men whose highest ambition is simple bliss.

I believe in men who seek with temperance peace inside.

I believe in men who rebel against the system, because they know it has never been healthy.

I believe in men poets, writers, writers, wise, teachers, musicians and artists.

I believe in conscious men who know that they have lost as much with the patriarchy, as women.

I believe in men who like to dance and sing and make life a party.

I believe in men who love their inner child hurt, who listen and listen to him.

I believe in men who refuse to be slaves of their own wound and who despite the pain clean it and heal her patiently, with love and courage.

I believe in men who come from the stars and remember the power of their wings, the power of their hands and the power of their heart.

I believe in men who know their intuition and use it as a compass.

I believe in free men who share their freedom because they don't know any other way to live.

I believe in men protective of female energy, who know how to read the look of their beloved and who do not want to change her but simply accompany her in her way.

I believe in complete men who don't need anything because they know they are everything.

I believe in men in the spirit of fire, who flow like water when they travel the women's land and caress like the wind, when they love without hurry.

I believe in men who, through other eyes, see themselves and that's why they love and respect any creature that exists on earth.

I believe in men perfectly imperfect, because it is in this imperfection that their beauty lies.

I believe in sensitive men who know how to receive and give love in balance, who listen and speak also, those who live and let live.

I believe in men who live sexuality as a sacred act, because they know it's a wonderful gift from where they can create the purest and unimaginable alchemy.

I believe in men who have clear feelings, who are accessible and who are present in themselves and for others.

I believe in wise men who embellish everything in their passage, whose life is an art and who charment with their gifts.

I believe in the sacred masculine and all the divinity you have always carried.

- Rishima -

Via Uni vers elles


Relacionados:

https://llianeholisticmassage.blogspot.com/2019/12/degraus-de-consciencia-conversas-sobre.html

https://llianeholisticmassage.blogspot.com/2019/05/a-ti-mulher.html

https://llianeholisticmassage.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-conexao-sagrada.html

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário